“If a man hasn’t discovered something he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Dwight Shawrod Riddick lives by the following 7 simple principles and life’s philosophies.
- Every individual has potential to do greater than what they have already achieved. (DSR2 – Max Potential)
- Complaining won’t change anything. (Philippians 4:16)
- Hardships are an opportunity to prove your true character. (MLK – Ultimate Measure of A Man)
- The ability to navigate through life with balance is a sign of maturity. (Philippians 4:12; Rudyard. Kipling – If)
- God is involved with everything that has to do with anything to do with us. (Jennell Riddick – Walk In It)
- Be comfortable as the poka-dot in a plaid world. (DSR2 – Dealing With Delay)
- Real faith takes courage and will often walk you off of cliffs alone. (Mark 9:23)